Kristen's Travel Deal: Spring Break at Walt Disney Resort and More
SPRING BREAK AT WALT DISNEY WORLD
With springtime vacation packages at Walt Disney World Resort, it's easy to plan an unforgettable Spring Break that your family will love!
There's something for everyone and options for almost every family's budget.
For stays most nights March 23 through April 6, 2013, purchase a 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package, with tickets valid at all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks (one park per day), for as little as $85 per person, per day for a family of 4 in a standard room at one of Disney's All-Star Resorts.
Total package price of $2,366 based on 2 adults, one junior and one child. The number of packages available at this rate may be limited. Tickets are for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.
Support this site and book with Kristen of Magical Journeys NOW and fill out this form to get started!
SPRING RESORT PACKAGE DEALS
Looking to travel February 18 – March 23 or April 2 – June 4, 2013?
Save up to 30% at these Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
Save up to 20% at the Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Save up to 30% at these Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Standard View
Save up to 20% at these Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort (*excludes club level rooms)
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort (*excludes club level rooms)
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (*excludes club level rooms)
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Save up to 25% at these Disney Moderate Resorts
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Save up to 20% at these Disney Value Resorts
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Save up to 15% at the Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
|Disney's Art of Animation Resort|
Disney Resort hotel Guests enjoy a variety of perks, including:
- Complimentary parking and transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort—giving you the flexibility to come and go from the parks as you please (valid park admission required)—and complimentary transportation to and from Orlando International Airport via Disney's Magical Express.
- Extra Magic Hours—each day, one of the parks offers extended hours, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid park admission and Resort ID required).
- Access to entertaining amenities at Disney Resort hotels, like pools with slides, activity programs and restaurants.
Follow at Twitter.com/JediMouseketeer
"Like" us on Facebook.com/JediMouseketeer
Book your next Disney vacation or cruise with Kristen Hoetzel of Magical Journeys Travel!