Play "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic" on your iPad
"Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic" one of the most celebrated games for the original X-box, celebrates its 10th anniversary this year and has finally made it over to the iPad. Take a look at what you can expect from the game as well as a great review from the guys at IGN. May the Force be with you!
It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror... you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
- An epic Star Wars role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
- Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers, plus build your own Lightsaber.
- Adventure through iconic Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld of Kashyyyk.
- Choose your party from nine customizable characters, including Twi'leks, Droids and Wookiees.
- Travel to seven enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
- A streamlined user interface, custom-made for the iPad's touch screen, helps immerse you in the action.
Check it out in iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-wars-knights-old-republic/id611436052?mt=8
IGN's Justin and Dan take a look at what's good and what's not-so-good about Knights of the Old Republic on iPad.
Follow at Twitter.com/JediMouseketeer
"Like" us on Facebook.com/JediMouseketeer
Book your next Disney vacation or cruise with Kristen Hoetzel of Magical Journeys!