Disney apps Beauty and the Beast updates for Crossy Road, Emoji Blitz and more
With next week’s release of the enchantd live-action adaptation of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, this week Disney is releasing new Beauty and the Beast themed-update across its digital offerings. These updates, inspired by the tale as old as time, come in some of Disney’s most popular apps, including:
· Disney Crossy Road – March 9: Beauty and the Beast figurines and worlds inspired by the highly-anticipated live-action film launch in the game.
· Disney Story Central – March 9: Beauty and the Beast enchants the largest collection of Disney stories with new tales, including The Enchantment, World of Reading: Beauty and the Beast, and more.
· Disney Emoji Blitz – March 17 – 24: New Beauty and the Beast Item Cards will be added, featuring Belle’s Cottage, The Beast’s Magic Mirror, Belle’s Fountain, and more. Beauty and the Beast emojis inspired by the animated classic will also be added, including Lumiere, Cogsworth, and Mrs. Potts.
· Disney Jigsaw – March 17: A new Beauty and the Beast puzzle pack is now available.
· Color by Disney – February 19: New Beauty and the Beast coloring pages invite artists to bring the enchanted tale to life.
Additionally, a Disney Stickers: Beauty and the Beast pack will also be available on March 9 on the App Store for iMessage. Featuring a new art style and popular phrases, including “Beast Mode,” and “It’s Lit,” iMessage users will never struggle with conversation again with stickers from the tale as old as time. The sticker pack is now available for download on the App Store for iMessage for $1.99.
Lastly, a standalone Beauty and the Beast mobile game is in development and expected to launch this summer.
www.JediMouseketeer.com | Twitter.com/JediMouseketeer | Facebook.com/JediMouseketeer
Book your Disney, Universal or any cruise vacation with Kristen Hoetzel of MagicalJourneysVacations.com!